Joining Paducah IX comes free of charge! You must meet the following criteria:
- Have an ASN and IPv4 and/or IPv6 registered with a Regional Internet Registry (RIR) such as ARIN.
- Operate a BGP network with said registered space.
- Have the ability to obtain Layer 2 transport to our location (contact us for options).
- Be good natured and friendly.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate profile on peeringdb.com and list our exchange as an IXP for your network.
Contact us at to join!
Like most Internet Exchanges, Paducah IX is ran on a best-effort basis. All network operators should engineer their networks accordingly using best practices.